Head, Commercial (Tank Container Division)
YOU will head the commercial team and is responsible for the commercial sales activities of the Tank Container Division of Legend Group. The aim is to maximise market share and revenues within defined sales cost budgets. The activities primarily comprise initiation and driving the commercial sales activities to meet targets, management and prioritising of resources and regular, independent monitoring of relevant KPIs.
The Head, Commercial is expected to drive the growth and success of the Tank Container business through the development and expansion of the business division by the exploitation and leverage of the Group's networks and the identification of new clienteles; whilst also seeking new and innovative ways to generate profitable income for the Group's core business.
YOU will be involved in all stages of customers engagement and performing an essential role in solution development for client needs, while having a commercial eye to identify new opportunities and revenue stream for Legend Group.
Resourceful and analytical, you are responsible for business development, managing key accounts, marketing, sales of both broad based and Tank Container services including performing market research, prospecting, developing relationships with potential customers and meeting sales targets. You must possess the capability to manage business resources, including manpower, internal assets and make business decisions.
- Regional responsibility, new client acquisition and developing sales for the Tank Container division.
- Lead the growth of strategic initiatives, innovations and direction for global bids, tenders and commercial functions.
- Possess the ability and experience to develop sales capabilities globally, grow revenue opportunities, manage functional budgets and ensure knowledge retention and transfer globally within the business.
- Work with Group CEO and Head, Tank Container to develop channel and marketing strategy to maximize commercial reach.
- Translate market insights, customers' expectations and commercial opportunities to drive growth.
- Drive Business Development Operations
- Collaborate with key accounts to identify new businesses and grow relationships that assist in revenue generation.
- Develop vertical business plans to grow the markets of vertical sectors.
- Engage in targeted conversations that steer customers to solutions that address their needs.
- Explore and source for new clienteles.
- Drive Sales and Marketing Operations
- Build extensive relationships with the operations based on long term expertise of the supply chain industry to deliver KPIs, tracks performance and proactively engages the customers to ensure highest level of satisfaction.
- Develop sales performance metrics based on Legend service prices and cost structure approaches.
- Review sales performance metrics, lead and drive sales outcomes to meet sales targets.
- Shape sales outcome effectiveness.
- Review sales proposals and/or tender documents.
- Drive Customer Service Operations
- Review customer needs and develop co-created solutions to enhance offerings and competitiveness.
- Identify lapses and develop intervention strategies to mitigate gaps in delivery of logistics services to customers.
- Provide leadership to the commercial team.
- Other duties as may be directed by the Management.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
- Extensive supply chain knowledge with great expertise in Tank Container business.
- Commercial Acumen and able to fully deliver financial gains on projects and must have a track record of success.
- Highly Analytical in driving sales/growth strategies.
- Exceptional communication, facilitation and presentation skills at all levels.
- High level of Management Skill.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: