Executive/Senior Executive, Container Shipping
Legend Logistics is seeking a Cargo Traffic Controller to be involved in our space management for dead freight services. This will be an executive/senior executive role depending on your experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to run effective space management for Legend's Container Shipping Division, and help identify and initiate improvement in workflow and processes.
- Manage dead freight purchase as well as 3rd party feeder space allocation for our Container Shipping Division
- Monitor and analyse utilisation performance, and address forecasting accuracy and downfall issues
- Liaise closely with internal stakeholders to maximise liftings against budget
- Work closely with the Trade teams to ensure that cargo capacity is maximised
- Contribute with ideas to improve processes with the team and across departments
- And not to mention any other assignments or projects together with your reporting manager.
- Possesses at least a diploma in Shipping, Business or related field (tertiary education)
- Has 1-3 years of professional experience in cross trade/feeder service-related functions
- Is a team player and can adapt and work with different cultures
- Pays strong attention to detail
- Can learn and adapt to changing market dynamics
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: