- Handle and maintain full set of accounts for holding company.
- Liaise with Regional and overseas Finance team on inter-company reconciliation.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable aging of Regional Office.
- Monthly maintenance of divisional finance report template.
- Process all vendor invoices and payments on a timely basis
- Assisting and coordinating on yearly budget exercise.
- Prepare relevant audit schedules.
- Assist on finance policy roll outs by Management team in a timely manner.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Reporting officers or Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience, preferably in Logistics Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous, committed and detail-oriented.
- Added advantage, with SAP experiences.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: