Finance Settlement Assistant
- Perform daily transactions and accounts data entry into the accounting system.
- Print and file all documentation in an orderly manner.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for document checks, detention approvals etc.
- Coordinate with both local and overseas customers for Statement of Account (SOA) export and import shipments.
- Prepare and issue all debit and credit notes to our local and overseas customers.
- Liaise with vendor, internal stakeholders and sister companies on the confirmation of SOA.
- Follow-up on weekly Bill of Lading copies from agents after approval by the trade team.
- Raise weekly Port of Landing & Port of Discharge invoices and send it to respective agents.
- Reconcile actual trade liftings against invoices.
- Input ad-hoc invoices to the system.
- Possess at least SPM / GCE “O” Level
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to complete tasks within the assigned timeline.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and adapt to market dynamics.