Head of Global Finance
- Oversee and review work and financial reports prepared by each of the Global Finance teams.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and reporting pack to Group Finance.
- Lead the analysis of the monthly and quarterly financial reports and present findings to the Head of Department and Management team.
- Analyse costs, pricings, variable contributions, sales results and provide reports on the company’s actual performance against the business plans.
- Work with the operations team in the development of long-term business plans based on above reports.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for the business
- Manage working capital and prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents and other stakeholders.
- Strengthen current internal controls and recommend process improvements.
- All other duties as assigned by the Reporting Officer and Management
- This role requires at least 20% travelling to regional and global offices
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
- 5-8 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis, with 1-2 years auditing experience
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- SAP knowledge is an added advantage