- Answering of customer's enquiry, accepting of jobs via email, assiting to provide customer details and planning for the job given.
- Liaising with customers via WhatsApp, email and phone calls.
- Assist in permit declaration and payment via portal etc.
- Checking of vessel information and creating entry QR code via portal.
- Daily data entry on Microsoft Excel/ Google Docs/ Internal System for recording purposes.
- Assist to prepare payment Voucher.
- Assist the customer service team on daily operation needs.
- Ad Hoc duties tasked by reporting officer.
- 2 years in freight forwarding, shipping or relevant supply chain function.
- Good PC and keyboard skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel, Word & PowerPoint.)
- Working knowledge of Portnet, permit declaration, first mile operations.
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills.
- Must have a customer-orientated approach.
- Able to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Analytical with good attention to details.