- Ensure compliance of the accounting policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist on the compilation of the yearly budget.
- Support preparation and submission of divisional month-end and year-end financial reports.
- Provide guidance and support to the various Finance team to ensure the financial operations are delivered timely according to guidelines.
- Support monthly reporting analysis and offer insights and recommendations on how to improve financial performance.
- Support financial projections, forecast and report to stakeholders.
- Assist in work plan and schedule development to meet company financial goals.
- Oversee the full spectrum of finance and accounting activities of the Finance team.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accountancy with 4 to 5 years of work experiences in an audit or accounting management position.
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and ability to assess accounting treatment based on relevant accounting standards.
- Able to work within tight timelines.
- A keen eye for details and desire to probe further into data.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus.