Head, Shared Services
Legend Group is seeking a Head, Shared Services, to lead and drive the business transformation reviews and process re-engineering for shared services.
To qualify, you should have sound understanding of the organisation, be able to develop improvement initiatives and present proposals for senior management approval.
Your objective is to drive business optimisation using both cost and skill arbitrage, and the main function is to contribute to the operational excellence framework by collaborating with cross-functional teams and identify potential cost saving processes.
As the Head of our Shared Services Centre, you will report to our Group CEO and we look to you to ultimately to design, model and implement shared services resulting in a leaner and more efficient organisation.
- Lead and drive the implementation of shared service centre for Legend Group.
- Design and implement global shared services infrastructure for Legend Group.
- Build, lead and manage the centralised Shared Services Teams.
- Apply Lean principles and coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to analyse current business process, identify adverse trends and develop the operational metrics to set forth the operational improvements by developing proposals for shared services.
- Understand the big picture, upstream requirements and work closely with stakeholders for effective delivery and stakeholders' experience.
- Ensure appropriateness of internal controls built into the process as standard procedures.
- Monitor adherence to these internal controls, using best practices as per Group's standards.
- Develop, monitor & evolve appropriate performance measures for the Shared Service Teams.
- Drive automation and efficiency within the Shared Services Centre.
- Work closely with Technology teams to leverage and optimise technology and work flow tools to track metrics for operations as well as process teams.
- Drive goal setting for the team, aligning operational process team goals and performance measures with the strategic goals and measures of Legend Group.
- 10 years of shared service experience in a global organisation.
- Proven track records in leading and setting up Shared Services Teams.
- Demonstrate past experience of new process design and system implementation for a centralised shared services of global business.
- Demonstrate experience to create and maintain robust controls within centralised operations.
- Passion for automation and building efficient processes.
- Transformation experience is a must with fair exposure to new-age technology.
- Experience in driving and managing change within a customer focused, operational environment.
- Possess good communication skills and general management capabilities having exposure to logistics setup.
- Strong on analytical thinking, deeply data driven, with hands on experience on operations, strong customer service and business partnering ethos.
- Attention to detail and control-oriented mindset.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Progressive people management skills.
- Must be willing and able to travel (60% of the time) to overseas offices of Legend Group.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: