Executive, Operations (Global Freight)
Responsible for full spectrum of air, sea and land shipping documentation, invoices, and permit. To liaise and coordinate with customers/agents to ensure all documents are in order. Ensure all delivery deadlines and requirements are fulfilled. To oversee and manage the document team.
- Lead and guide the team in ensuring procedures and documents are followed through
- Consolidating the full spectrum of documentations for all parties concerned and managing shipping documents (bill of lading, pre-alert, permit) for import, export, cross-trade shipping and trans-shipment.
- Ensure all delivery deadlines and requirements are fulfilled.
- Verify invoices from vendors, carriers, and co-loaders and agents.
- Prepare and issue customers’ invoices and/or co-loaders/agents debit and credit notes, finance settlements and movement reports.
- Ensure timely closing of shipments.
- Provide backup support for colleagues who needs assistance or on leave/medical leave.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks or projects as assigned by the Reporting Officer or Management
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Organizing the team to ensure all in order.
- Leading the team with the correct procedure.
- Ability to interact with any parties professionally and to provide solutions when required.
- Self motivated and determined personality.
- Ablility to perform without constant monitoring.
- Team Player.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: