Motivated and well-spoken individual with experience in sales or customer service. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new sales leads, communicating with new and existing customers, understanding the customers’ requirements and ensuring a smooth sales process.
The Sales Representative should be well-spoken and a good listener, comfortable with making cold calls and sales visits to generate and service sales leads, understand the product and job function well in order to answer customers’ questions and identify sales opportunities to cross-sell and upsell Legend Logistics products and services.
All customer visits must be documented and submitted to the reporting Manager.
- Generate sales leads.
- Communicate with customers closely to follow up on new and existing businesses.
- Identify and participate with prompt submission of tenders and RFQs.
- Identifying sales opportunities by understanding customers’ needs.
- Maintaining database of current and potential customers and follow up to convert the leads into sales.
- Stay up-to-date with the current ISO Tank market trends.
- All other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Around 3 years of Experience in Sales Representative
- Sales leads generated.
- Sales visit to new and exisiting customers
- Timely and accurate submission of Sales and marketing report to the reporting Manager - to update the overview, market trends, challenges faced as well as action plans
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: