Senior Sales Executive
- Help to manage current customer accounts.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Closes sales deals to acquire new shipping customers and serve the needs of existing shipping customers.
- Promote, monitor, and engage employees to exceed metrics and organizational goals.
- Expand and cultivate the Company’s carrier and agent network while developing new partner relationships.
- Create and drive a sales plan strategy that successfully meets monthly sales goals and initiatives.
- Hold specific knowledge regarding international and domestic freight forwarding, gateway operations, and staying current on market trends.
- Ability to independently develop new business opportunities outside of the Company’s network of customers.
- Ability to effectively communicate, maintain relationships and negotiate with customers.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Management.