Sales Representative, Tank Container Division
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new sales leads, communicating with new and existing customers, understanding the customers’ requirements and ensuring a smooth sales process.
This Sales Representative should be a good listener, comfortable with making cold calls and sales visits to generate and service sales leads, understand the product and job function well in order to answer customers’ questions and identify sales opportunities to cross-sell and upsell Legend Logistics products and services.
- Generate sales leads.
- Communicate with customers closely to follow up on new and existing businesses.
- Identify and participate with prompt submission of tenders and Request for Quotes (RFQ).
- Identify sales opportunities by understanding customers’ needs.
- Maintain database of current and potential customers and follow up to convert the leads into sales.
- Document and submit all customer visit reports to the reporting officer.
- All other duties as assigned by Justin and the Management.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma or equivalent educational qualifications.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: