- Setting of Minimum Rate Guidelines based on given market outlook to maximise revenue contribution.
- Assist in planning and execute pricing strategies, analyse, and evaluate respective market trends, to react and ensure price and space strategies are communicated to agents/offices timely.
- Handle adhoc rate request from overseas agencies and offices.
- Ensure the freight, surcharges, filings are compliance with regional regulations.
- Actively steer and optimise fixed space utilisation.
- Actively source, manage the communication and coordination with partners 3rd party slot.
- Around 2-3 years working experience in the container shipping or freight-forwarding industry
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, especially with VLOOKUP and pivot table
- Strong communication skills
- Tertiary education and above, preferably in shipping, logistic management, or business administration
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: