- Setting of Minimum Rate Guidelines based on given market outlook to maximise revenue contribution.
- Assist in planning and execute pricing strategies, analyse, and evaluate respective market trends, to react and ensure price and space strategies are communicated to agents/offices timely.
- Handle adhoc rate request from overseas agencies and offices.
- Ensure the freight, surcharges, filings are compliance with regional regulations.
- Drive smart initiatives through good market intelligence and to implement business procurement strategies and smart management to optimise slot cost.
- Identify business partners and initiate cooperation with the business partners for business expansion.
- Evaluate performance in accordance with KPIs set and resolving issues.
- Track and report key functional metrics on slots suppliers and slots exchange to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Responsible for the preparation of budget, meeting of the organisational targets, and monthly business performance reporting.
- To participate in adhoc projects when required by Management.
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma in shipping, business, or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in cross trade/feeder service-related functions.
- Team player and ability to work across different culture.
- Attention to detail and willingness to lean and adapt to market dynamics.
General enquiries on career opportunities
You may reach us at: